Saturday, February 5, 2011

Westinghouse Tv Burn In






This is a simple recipe that will make you say "all?" ... but as I have said on other occasions, use this space for "leave" the recipes for my kids and their friends. We know that kids want things fast, but tasty and my recipe is.
Usually the tomato sauce is made with mozzarella, I tried and I prefer this older version of my mom. The
do with either beef or pork with ... but also with a calf ... very lean meat that is not enough.

Mettere dell'olio di oliva in una teglia antiaderente, rosolare bene da ambo i lati le bistecche, aggiungere un barattolo di pezzettoni  o passata di pomodoro, un pizzico di origano, del basilico, fettine di aglio, sale e pepe. Lasciar cuocere finché la carne sarà tenerissima e il sugo si sarà addensato.







0 comments:

Post a Comment