Thursday, February 3, 2011

For Sale Boats For Dirt Bike Riding

Chocolate Wafer with ... and it's pack ARIOSTO



Good morning ... I'm back here with a recipe quite quickly ... but very sweet!!
The recipe for these chocolates I had seen some 'time ago on the site buttalapasta.it .
I've already done several times, both with white chocolate (as provided for in the recipe) than with the dark ... very good both ways!

Here is the recipe:
• 100 g of milk or vanilla wafer
• 100 g white chocolate (or whatever you prefer)
• ½ cup of cold milk coffee

To decorate:
• coconut flour
• basin

Preparation: Break
the wafer and reduce them to tiny pieces and put them in a bowl.
Melt chocolate in double boiler and add to the wafer. Mix well with a fork.
Then add milk and mix again.
Keep the dough in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes to do a little 'harden.
Take the dough, form into balls, roll in flour and coconut in the tails and put in the cups.
Place in refrigerator for several hours.

... white chocolate with coconut flour ...






... and dark chocolate with coconut flour and tails.









As I said before I begin to work with the company ARIOSTO kindly sent me of their products that I can not wait to use. Here they are:



Seasonings for fish, to roast beef and grilled, in stews and stew, potato, garlic and chilli.
Grazieeeeeeeee!!

soon ... Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment