Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Guide Line Value Of Land In Chennai

chocolate chip cookies

One of the things that made you decide to move to my new tenant .. was undoubtedly the oven ..
The first time I went in the house .. still remember the gambetta raised to look at right and left trying to figure out if the house was worth or not to be seen .. then came into the kitchen and saw him - the oven - I know that before you even look at me so much in the eye, was captured .. sniff the air and seemed to say .. I like the smell ..
was even sitting in front of the oven as watching TV Be careful what baked ..
now .. still .. when spignatto almost always comes to check what I'm doing .. before returning to doze before the fire or on the quilt ..

These are also liked, a good smell.
Son liked so well to my puppies ..



chocolate biscuits cooked and eaten by

Ingredienti
220 gr cioccolato fondente
110 gr burro
2 uova
100 gr zucchero
220 gr farina
1 pizzico di sale
mezzo cucchiaino di lievito

Preparazione
Fondere burro e cioccolato al microonde oppure in un pentolino a bagnomaria.
Mentre si raffreddano, montare uova, zucchero, sale, poi unire il cioccolato, la farina ed il lievito.
Amalgamare il tutto.
Tenere in frigo per almeno 30'.
Preparare tante palline , a piacere spolverare di zucchero a velo--io non l'ho fatto--
Cuocere.
Spolverare di zucchero a velo.

A me han ricordato tanto tanto questi. .specialmente con il doppio passaggio in zucchero..
cmq molto buoni pure questi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment