Friday, February 11, 2011

Tall 11 Year Old Model

SCENT OF GINGERBREAD DREAM

BISCOTTI PAN DI ZENZERO

's finally Friday !
now prepared for the post Valentine .. .. I still think well as realize the idea I have in mind is the recipe is on the picture ..... I will be inspired by this air spring!
But I have to prepare in a hurry, because Saturday I'll be super busy for the final details of my new studiooooo ! (I'll work hard at this time ... but with a brush and paint ....!) Sunday and then I go to see my grandson micro- still in the hospital .... that continues to give us a lot of emotions ... almost like a protagonist of episodes of Dt House or ER .... I must admit that it would be a good actor ! Piccccooolinoooooo luckily that is fine and is cicciottone ! ... Tell them to him when he grows all the fears that makes us ... Aunt degenereeee! Ahahahaha!
Happy Weekend everyone!

BISCOTTI PAN DI ZENZERO 2

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 package prepared for gingerbread Molino Rossetto
  • 1 egg 75 g soft butter into pieces

Mix prepared with butter and egg quickly, then let the dough rest in refrigerator 20 minutes.
Roll out with rolling pin and cut your biscuits! The package contains the Formina to make the little man typical ... but I opted for squares, I will use the molds for other recipes salt .... maybe!
Bake your cookies at 170 degrees for 15 minutes on a baking sheet with parchment paper!
If you want you can also find the powdered sugar to make icing for decorating your .... men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment