Thursday, February 17, 2011

Motocross Blueprints For Sale

Valentine's Day 2011



Hello! ... Drum roll ... ... ... .. here is my first cake with sugar paste , the cake that I prepared for my love for Valentine's Day!
I know that is not perfect and that I still have much to learn, but I'm still satisfied because I put so much love and my boyfriend appreciated!! I LOVE YOU MY LOVE !!!!!!

my boyfriend really like the coffee for which the basis of the cake is a 7 to coffee pots and the filling is a delicate pastry cream to coffee. I used a mold
PEDRINI square 24x24 cm ... this .

Ingredients:

- the basic
• 3 cups flour 2 cups sugar •


• 3 eggs • 1 cup of yogurt in a pot of coffee

seed oil • 1 teaspoon instant coffee
• 1 tablespoon baking

Preparation:
In a bowl beat eggs with sugar. Add, always beating, yogurt, oil, flour and baking powder. Mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased and floured baking tray and bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for 30-35 minutes (temperature and time are indicative regulator with your oven). Do the toothpick test to check the cooking.

-
for the filling: •
my
cream • 2 teaspoons instant coffee

Preparation:
Prepare the custard and, when hot, add the coffee and mix well.


I covered the cake with pdz and these are the decorations that I made:






A teddy bear made with pdz colored with food coloring in gel marrone DECORA e dei cuoricini in pdz.












L’interno della torta…



…e una bella fettina!!!!



Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment