Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bluray Upconvert Recommend

cake cat



The cat I love, I was recently in Naples and a grocery store to me to try the still very hot, while the customers were discussing with us, on what is the real versione.Orrore ... Who dares to say on the mortadella. "The cat should be done only with the ham!" Not to mention when I said that I would put us even parsley ... "Nooo you can not hear a thing" ... So
to the amazement and horror, I bought the fresh provolone that can not be found here ... and let us not miss anything, sausage ... have made the journey back with us.
Once you get home, we decided that ... we like in all versions and no longer had the smoked cheese, fresh mozzarella and smoked cheese stagionata.Per I used this time I made the version with ham. Neapolitans
I hope never reads this post ....:-))

Ingredients:

1,200 kg of potatoes
about 190g of milk mozzarella
a

2 eggs 250g cooked ham in a single slice

parmesan 70g butter salt and pepper

scamorza

Pass the potatoes with a potato masher and butter and milk to make a puree, mixing bene.Aggiungere eggs, well drained mozzarella, ham cubes, salt and pepper


Add parmesan, spread dough on a round mold
Put half cat on the pastry then a layer of smoked cheese, cover with the rest of the cat.
Bake at 180 degrees until the pastry is golden.










0 comments:

Post a Comment