Monday, February 28, 2011

House How Big Do We Need




year for my mom ... I am going on the classic ..
a cupcake really easy and good .. good ...
Lemon as she pleases.
cream there we enjoyed the premiere because I did the full dose, whereas for the stuffing and it was enough to cover half ... but we have not complained.
LEMON CAKE ANNA MORONI

250 gr flour 250 gr sugar - 150 gr I - 3 eggs
130 gr water 130 gr corn oil 1 packet
baking powder 1 pinch of salt
peel and juice of 2 lemons 1 small vial
lemon flavoring - I 1 tablespoon lemon-

26 cm diam
Put first liquid then solid, mix as you do for the muffin.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 '.
I used a 24 cm diameter mold


CREAM MADE WITH COVER AND LET

300 grams of this cream - you can easily halve -
300 grams of cream fresh whipped

LEMON CREAM FROM THE BUTTERFLY CHOCOLATE
600 gr water 300 gr sugar
juice of 2 lemons and grated rind of 2 lemons 3 eggs
80 g starch

Boil water sugar lemon peel and juice.
Apart
beat eggs and starch, then add the boiling water and flush back on the heat to thicken.





0 comments:

Post a Comment