Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Open Basketball Gyms In Nj

amatriciana ♥ ♥ ♥

AMATRICIANA

P ochi ingredienti, ma una combinazione da far sbava reeeeeeee eee eee e!!! Se avete avuto una brutta giornata vi consiglio una bella Amatriciana (un po' rivisitata!)!!!
happen to me .... so when the day was particularly hard and it seems that everything is going the wrong way I'll jump on the high-calorie dish to give me a moment everything to me, the fact of crispy bacon and bucatini roly-poly ... then I feel better now!
... Ok, it does not happen very often ... otherwise I should be on a diet for months!
PANCETTA

BUCATINI

INGREDIENTS
  • 500 g of bacon, fresh diced
  • 400 g bucatini
  • 1 can of chopped tomatoes
  • 1 / 2 cup white wine pepper
  • pepper pecorino
  • pepper
Cook the bacon in a pan for 5 minutes, pour in the heavy wine and let evaporate. Meanwhile, cook the sauce with olive oil and a pinch of chili .
Cuocete la pasta in abbondante acqua salata. Scolatela e versateci dentro il sugo e poi la pancetta. Mescolate bene, spolverizzate con un po' di pepe oppure con del pecorino al pepe .


AMATRICIANA 02

0 comments:

Post a Comment