Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Homemade Greeting Cards Toronto

S. Pietro Gnocchi The fluffy potato

I never make potato gnocchi, because I am too heavy to digest and I'm not running fast. Salt and pepper last I found a recipe that has enticed me, they are really easy but I made digeribili.Li quite large using two tablespoons, if you want you can do with a teaspoon of sweet little ones. Soon I will try them in other versions ... I have the ideas in my mind.

I've served with a sauce to which I added a pinch of sage and rosemary ... my nut verduree I had dried porcini mushrooms in autumn.

Fry the onion with vegetables (celery, carrots ...) add the minced beef and brown it well, tomato, mushrooms and spices .. salt. Add half cup water and cook over low heat about an hour.


While waiting for boiling water to cook the gnocchi, prepare the dough.
Mash 600g potatoes that have previously boiled and mix with 100g of flour 00.
Add 1 egg, pinch of nutmeg and one sale.Dopo have incorporated all, form the gnocchi with two spoons, dipping them in water that are shallow bolle.Quando drain well and season them in the sauce.



A generous grating of Parmesan and the gnocchi are ready.






0 comments:

Post a Comment