Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Home Insurance Building/blueprints/ Poem

Sweet chestnut purée


without flour and sugar-free!

A sweet easy, fast and very good ... you want more?
I never liked the jam (or purée) ... but the desserts, I like, I wanted to try this for Alice ... soft from having to be careful as removing it from stampo.Vi suggest to put the wax paper.
I wanted to decorate with marron glacé, but I found them, it can be served with whipped cream or a whipped ... but it is also delicious on its own.

INGREDIENTS:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
jam 500g brown
150g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
50g butter pinch of salt 3 eggs
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heat oven at 180 °

In a saucepan in a double boiler, melt chocolate with butter.
Wait until cool, while mixed with whips, jam and eggs.


Add eggs and jam, chocolate and mix well.
Put into a mold, level. Bake for 35/40 minutes
My mold is 30x11, it's good enough for a die diameter of 23 or 20x20 square


the interior, very creamy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment