Friday, January 28, 2011

Does Streptococci Cause Skin Rash

KRANZ

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. This recipe is one of those that satisfied me most, such as feasibility, such as taste and yield.
I should say - for the uninitiated - which I do not particularly like the pastry, but in this preparation has really won.
the morning wake up knowing I was waiting for this briochina was a great awakening while it lasted ... ..
:-D

Let me give you some background .. I know you are all excellent .. but maybe you can help.
The eggs I use are so huge .. I've made .. perhaps using less eggs than normal are those indicated in the recipe.
When I do think the leavened fluids - water or more milk-like taste that I'm going to weight the eye and not quantity.
For yeast, the dose is high, and allows the yeast to do quickly, but if you have time I suggest you reduce it significantly, even up to 1 gram cmq .. you will get good results - even better - although of course the rising times will increase.
times in leavened leavening I do not watch them and never put them because I rarely ever coincide with those of others, depends on the temperature of your home kitchen, or mine.
do not know .. No change much.
In any case keep the leavened away from drafts.
I rarely - almost never - heating the milk used in leavened, indeed, use milk at room temperature - considering that keep the yeast in the freezer -




Preimpastato
25 g brewer's yeast - I used 20 gr yeast - 60 gr milk
50 gr flour Dough: 100 gr flour 00
150 gr flour 100 gr manitoba
soft butter 1 egg the recipe calls
anche 1 tuorlo che io non ho messo
50 gr zucchero
sale
vanillina
Farcia
150 gr uvetta ammollata in acqua
Decoro
Granella di zucchero
2 uova per pennellare--io ho usato 1 uovo
Pasta sfoglia--io ne ho usato una confezione intera rettangolare



Sciogliere il lievito in lattte, unirlo alla farina e far lievitare.
Una volta lievitato --vedrete che fa le bolle, unire le farine, lo zucchero, l'uovo, gli aromi--va bene anche la scorza degli agrumi--io ho usato queste e un po' di aroma per panettoni e focacce--
Work all, then incorporate the butter.
Let rise.
Spread a rettangoloe divided into 3 long strips 20 cm x 15 cm.
Divide the dough into 3 even strips, brush with beaten egg before putting the brioche dough with raisins and pastry galore.
new brush with the beaten egg.
Cut on the short side so you have strips of 2 cm wide strips and roll it up.
Brush again with egg.
Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
Arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
Let rise again.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 25 '.



0 comments:

Post a Comment