Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where To Top Up My Gas Card

Feta saganaki



Hello!
How many of you know already, I love Greece and the kitchen!
Now that I think is quite a bit 'Greek recipes that place, so today I propose feta saganaki, or the feta fried.
The name of this recipe comes from the frying pan with two handles, just saganaki, in which the Greeks prepare fried foods.
In Greece, whenever the restaurant ordered the Feta saganaki, I just brought the fried feta, but I know there is another version, but not fried, served with peppers, olives, onion and tomato sauce. Soon I'll try it too!!
Here's the recipe:

Serves 2:
• 200 grams of feta
• 1 egg •
oregano
• • flour salt

• oil for frying

Preparation: Cut the feta
cubes or rectangles. Dipped in beaten egg with the oregano and salt and then quickly into the flour.
Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
Serve hot accompanied by salad or toasted bread seasoned with olive oil and oregano.








I adore!!


Before you go I want to thank Alice's blog "Cinderella in the kitchen" for giving me this award:




Thanks for thinking of me ... I dedicate it to all her friends and blogger friends who spend here!
Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment