Thursday, January 27, 2011

Can Ringworm Spread To Other Body Parts

Ragnetti

finally here I am!
survived to influence .. mishap that struck me at once to back pain totally gone yet .. nn ...
Ugh!
recent winters are worse than the one for me.

To distract from these issues mess ...
there was a quarrel between me and the kids .. I insisted that these crabs were molds, mites and their clear answer to my son that can not be because they have crab claws, however, have 8 legs like spiders adults, that they have 6 children.
:-D
So ...
spiders lemon for everyone ....

Ragnetti LEMON

500 grams of flour 200 g sugar 200 g butter
2 eggs a pinch of salt 1 pinch of the
ievito
peel
of 1 lemon and lemon juice

Sift the flour mixed with baking powder and salt: let the fountain and add the sugar, softened butter and cut into small pieces and eggs. Knead quickly until a whole Soft and smooth. If the dough not sufficiently workable, add another egg. With a rolling pin roll out the dough into a ½ cm thick sheet and, with a biscuit cutter, cut as desired.
Put them on a plate lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 degrees until golden brown.




0 comments:

Post a Comment