Thursday, January 27, 2011

College Application Fee Tax Write Off

Plumcake limoncello cream with nuts ... and it's pack of IL MOLINO CHIAVAZZA!



Hello!
Yesterday as I told you I was on holiday, the weather was bad and I stayed at home, so I cooked a bit '!
I made a cake to participate in the contest of our friend Natalia. The recipe I took a cooking magazine but I changed (as always !!!!).

Ingredients:

• 3 eggs • 3 tablespoons honey
• 250 • 100 g flour
ml of whipping cream pinch of cinnamon •

• finely grated zest of one lemon
• 1 tablespoon baking
• 100 g peeled almonds walnuts

• 5 • 70 g raisins 50 g of dates
• •
½ apple

Preparation:
Put the raisins in a cup with water and rum and let it soften.
Meanwhile in a bowl beat eggs with honey until frothy. Add the flour and continue beating.
Then add the cream, cinnamon, grated lemon peel and baking powder. Beat well.
Combine the almonds, coarsely chopped walnuts, raisins previously squeezed and dried, chopped dates and chopped apple cubes. Mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased and floured loaf pan to bake in preheated oven at 160 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Once cool sprinkle with powdered sugar.










With this recipe I participate in the contest plumcake: from sweet to savory the blog "Fusilli fried."




!!!... I'm so happy now is the package that the company THE MILL CHIAVAZZA sent me. Here's what's inside:



Manitoba flour, semolina, maize starch, 00 flour, rice flour and a mixture of rye bread ...



prepared cream ... custard for creme caramel and chocolate mousse ...



... prepared for fantasies of cakes and chocolate cake.



Thank you very much for sending me these great products! Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment