Sunday, February 21, 2010

Request The Pleasure Of Your Company In Spanish

Alette di pollo al latte di Dani


initially had to be fin ... yes yes ... my friend Dani tried to get me to remove the skin, but I am after two refused and cooked just as I made them the stavano.Solo Dani told me that she buys them already skinned ... grrrrrrrrr.
So I decided, I buy over the thighs that are already good and ready, so that will never change, always chicken. And so I did ... the cry of my husband was "better, much better!". he is not that spells ... he eats only ... but are more prone Cicciotti and prefers them to the channels. Dani Thanks for introducing me to this recipe.


Ingredients

blades or pieces of skinless chicken
parsley
nut olive oil (I use my vegetable super good )
milk
garlic white wine a glass

Fry wings in oil until they are dorate.Aggiungete nut and white wine.
Let it evaporate and then cover everything with milk. If the bites are so big, cover with a lid ... otherwise leave the milk and eat only at the end add parsley and garlic to flavor everything.
About 30 minutes and are cooked. I pass the sauce through a sieve to make it more creamy.




0 comments:

Post a Comment